28 Aug Business Development Representative MX
We are looking for ambitious Business Development Representative based in Mexico, to join our Queer Destinations America team! As a BDR, you will be responsible for generating new business through outbound calls, emails and .
BDR’s will be responsible for maintaining relationships with the end-users and community through providing compelling and tailored solutions.
Business Development Representatives will actively assist our Success team in creating, maintaining and growing leads through our CRM.
Areas of Responsibility (AoRs)
- Contact potential and existing clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Report to the Success Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
Requirements & qualifications
- Proven track record of at least 2 years of experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software. Bonus: Hubspot
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field